Are you interested in a WPSC Grant?
The West Point Spouses’ Club is organized entirely of volunteers and exclusively for charitable purposes. Our top priority includes raising money to provide grants and educational scholarships that benefit the West Point community and the military community at-large.
We also support regional and national foundations that align with our mission. In 2020, we proudly awarded grants to 22 different organizations that reside locally, regionally, and nationally.
Some projects we have supported in the past include American Legion Post 633, Wreaths Across America, and TRIBE, which is dedicated to teaching mindfulness and connection through the practice of yoga. We also support organizations like United Though Reading, who help military children stay connected and close to their deployed parent.
Grant Application Instructions
1. Applications are accepted between January 1st and the fifth business day of March.
2. All funds need to be utilized by December 1st of the same calendar year.
3. A Grant Reporting Worksheet and receipts must be submitted to the Community
Outreach Chairperson no later than December 31st of the same calendar year.
NOTE: Previous grant recipients must have Grant Reporting Worksheet complete and submitted on time to be eligible for a grant the following year.
4. Appropriate authority approval signature required (i.e. supervisor, commanding officer, principal, superintendent). Signature verifies truth and accuracy of provided information on grant application.
5. All application information must be complete in order to be considered for funds.
6. The grant awards will be voted on by the WPSC Grant Committee and then approved by the WPSC board. Funds will be disbursed in May.
7. Organizations will be notified via email regarding the status of their grant request by end of April.
Any questions regarding the grant application or process can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org