- This event has passed.
August 13 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Who doesn’t love a good game of Trivia?
Get your team together and join us for a fun filled evening of friendly competition!
What you need to know:
- Teams of up to 10 people
- Open to the Public – feel free to invite that friend (or family member) who seems to know everything
- Virtual event – we will be hosting this event on Zoom, at least one of your team members will need to be logged in to Zoom to hear/see the questions
- We will provide a Google Form which you will use to submit your answers at the end of each round
- It is up to you and your team to coordinate your means of communication during the event. We recommend using a virtual platform that allows you to see and hear your teammates such as Teams, Facetime, Google Meet, use whatever you’re comfortable with.
- If you choose to meet in person, please adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- 5 Themed Rounds with 6 questions each; bonus round if needed to break a tie
- Cost – $10 per team paid by team leader when registering
- Proceeds for this event will go towards supporting the ACS Back to School, School Supplies Drive-Thru(August 18th) and WPSC Grants and Scholarships. Additional donations are always welcome! Please click here to make a donation.
- Registration closes at 6:00 pm (18:00) August 12th
Notes for Team leaders:
- Only 1 person per team must register with their Team Name and pay the registration fee, we will consider this person the Team Leader
- The Team Leader will receive the links to the Zoom meeting and the Google Form. The Team Leader will be responsible for disseminating this information to their team.
Teams must ensure they have an internal way of communicating, the main Zoom call CANNOT be used as your internal team meeting place as everyone will hear your conversations!