- This event has passed.
September 24 @ 8:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Who doesn’t love a good game of Trivia?
Get your team together and join us for a fun filled evening of friendly competition!
What you need to know:
- Teams of up to 10 people
- Open to the Public – friends, family, and cadets all welcome!
- Virtual event – we will be hosting this event on Zoom, at least one of your team members will need to be logged in to Zoom to hear/see the questions
- We will provide a Google Form which you will use to submit your answers at the end of each round
- It is up to you and your team to coordinate your means of communication during the event. We recommend using a virtual platform that allows you to see and hear your teammates such as Teams, Facetime, Google Meet, or whatever you’re comfortable with.
- If you choose to meet in person, please adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- 5 Themed Rounds with 6 questions each; plus a Final Bonus Round worth higher point values
- There is no cost for this event, but we are asking for a $10 donation to help our grants and scholarship programs.
- Registration closes at 10:00 pm (22:00) September 23rd.
Teams must ensure they have an internal way of communicating, the main Zoom call CANNOT be used as your internal team meeting place as everyone will hear your conversations!